SDG Mind Bender
It is a challenging and competitive coordination game! Not perfect of course, since it was just thrown together quickly for a class demo but you can still have fun with it :-).
| Download: SDGMindBender.zip
Unzip all files (executable plus dependancies) into a single folder.
See the Video:
See the video at sdgMindBender.wmv
- Attach two mice to your computer, otherwise the program will crash
- Two cursors will appear, each labelled by color. Figure out which one is yours and which color you are.
- The left and right squares are the start and end points for the respective colours
- When both people move their mice over their respective start points, the game starts
- Each person needs to travel over as many round targets as possible and then end at the other person's startpoint (your end point)
- Go fast fast fast
- There are four trials. The first is easy. The next levels are challenging!
- Alt-F4 will quit the game at any time
- Have fun :-)